Making A Difference Never Felt Better
Hiring Oncology Registered Nurses - staff and leadership
When it comes to treating cancer patients, little things matter most. A smile. A heartfelt word of support. A hand to hold.
Are you an experienced nurse who believes cancer care should go beyond medicine? A nurse who helps cancer patients cope physically, emotionally and psychologically? We’d love to meet you.
We are hiring experienced Oncology Nurses to work in our outpatient/practice settings providing Chemotherapy I/V Infusion, as well as other cancer nursing services. Experience in Med/Surg or Oncology or Hematology or Chemotherapy IV Infusion experience is required.
About our facilities
Imbert Cancer Center - Bay Shore, NY
This brand new, 46,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility in Great South Bay offers a full range of cancer services, including medical oncology, chemotherapy and radiation medicine. In addition, our surgical oncology capabilities include the latest in minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic-assisted techniques. We also provide comprehensive, advanced imaging services.
Monter Cancer Center - New Hyde Park, NY
This unique facility is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art outpatient oncology and medical oncology services in a peaceful and relaxed garden-like setting. We offer exceptional care for virtually every type of cancer. Our specialists are nationally renowned experts, leading research programs in collaboration with the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research and Hofstra Northwell Health School of Medicine.
In 2015, we entered into a strategic affiliation with Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (CSHL), which aligns CSHL’s world-class cancer research with the Northwell Cancer Institute’s growing network of clinical services. More than $120 million will be invested in the new partnership to accelerate cancer research from CSHL and the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research into clinical development.
Located at the Center for Advanced Medicine, the Monter Cancer Center offers state-of-the-art treatment in a naturally lit, garden-like atmosphere. Privacy is always respected, and all treatment and services are provided within the Center, including:
- Expert oncologists to diagnose and treat every type of cancer
- Multidisciplinary treatment planning with experts who can offer the best options
- Private chemotherapy treatment areas
- National Cancer Institute (NCI) and industry-sponsored phase I, II and III clinical trials
- Adult bone marrow and stem cell transplant program
- Pain management and supportive care programs
- Cancer genetic counseling program
- Nutrition counseling
- Patient library
Why should you work at these facilities:
- Enjoy greater work/life balance with positions that are primarily 9-5, Monday-Friday
- Work in our state-of-the-art outpatient setting at the Cancer Institute in Bay Shore
- Work with a team of top clinical professionals, including many physicians who have been recognized as New York’s best by New York Magazine
- Enjoy the support of hands-on leadership that is active and engaged
- Grow your knowledge and skills through continuous learning
- Advance your career with our commitment to promoting from within